Co-ords are so cool at the moment, patterned suits, matching skirts and tops are all in vogue. So why not go one step further in co-ordination and hook up your nails with your phone case? I saw this Monster iphone 5 case from ASOS and fell in love, especially because silicone phone cases are much better for protecting your phone as they wrap around the front of the phone so protect the screen if you drop it. As I’ve finally had my acrylics put back on after the torn off nail incident, it’d be a total missed opportunity not to make them up to match my new case!
1. I painted my nails with two coats of the purple polish (allowing the first coat to dry before applying the second).
2. Once dry, I used the black nail art pen to draw two hearts for the eyes with the points pointing slightly inward.
3. I drew a curve underneath the hearts in line with the two points for the smile.
4. Once the black polish is dry I made two small triangles using the white nail art pen for the fangs.
5. Once all the polish is dry I added a top coat with the Ciate polish to seal. The nail art pen lines will rub off if you don’t add a topcoat so this step is important if you want your designs to last.