I’ve never been what you’d call a girly girl, not that I’m a tomboy either but I always preferred teddies to dolls, I never minded getting messy whilst crafting and I have never been drawn to pink. Until now. I can’t seem to get enough of it, everything pink I see I want immediately! It’s also informing some of my current craft projects and is gradually wrapping its tendrils round many aspects of my life (the other day I found myself contemplating whether I’d like a pink car for god’s sake!).
Here are some of the pink items that have given me inspiration and had me drooling recently:
From left to right:
1. Willow Tote in Ballet Pink – Mulberry £1600 (sigh)
2. Marc Jacobs Sophisticato Wallet – Shopbop.com $116
3. River Island Pink Fedora – ASOS £22
4. Olivia Burton Wonderland Watch – ASOS £62
5. Colour Bio Sandar – Zara £29.99
6. Alexander Mcqueen ‘The Heroine’ Tote – Net-A-Porter.com £1525 (swoon)
I’ve ordered one of these things already (can you guess which one?) and I think that next Friday when I get paid a few of the others will be coming my way but I think I’ll still be swooning and sighing…!