Dairy Free Raspberry Porridge Fingers
A finger food recipe for babies that's perfect for baby led weaning.
Microwave Cook Time
baby led weaning
(I use Oatly Barista)
(If you blend a punnet of raspberries you can freeze the leftover puree)
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl
3. Line a pyrex dish with greaseproof paper
4. Spread the mixture evenly across the bottom of the bowl.
5. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or in the microwave for 2/3 minutes (I don't have a microwave)
6. Slice while still warm and transfer to a wire rack to cool